What makes great leaders tremendous and good humans strong? Maybe someone says the excellent time; someone says luck will play a crucial role. The opinions of the people may be different. The famous writer and motivator, Mr Robin Sharma, also convey their views in the spirit of service and encourage you to operate at your best as we navigate any pandemic. I wanted to share 15 of them.
Hello everyone, welcome to twinkletalks.com myself NaniNestham, if you want to read the articles regarding the book written by RobinSharma click here
please enjoy the article. Let’s get into the topic
- “Morning Exercise is a game-changer”.
Yes, that’s true; it gives sufficient oxygen to the human body, and it helps to obtain confidence and refreshment throughout the day, not only in a physical manner also mentally.
2. Start your day well. Rising with the sun to prepare yourself and calibrate the tone for a fabulous day is a move, other masters. It really will change your performance and life if you do it daily.
3. Extraordinary things happen to people who do remarkable things.
4. Words can help others grow or hurt people’s hearts.
You can’t inspire others if you are uninspired. Actively work to keep your enthusiasm and inner fire high. Be with art. Go to conferences. Travel and explore.
5. The game of leadership is helpfulness.
So, give support to the newcomers in your craft and make sure that couldn’t turn into a headache.
6. The things that are hardest to do are the things that are generally the wisest to do.
Start doing what you want to do, firstly defeat your mindset, which kills the hunger for victory; then, you automatically leads to doing the most challenging things.
7. Creativity shines brightest when we are alone. Make time for silence, stillness and solitude.
Spend the time at least a few minutes with the person who lives within you.
8. Keep your promise. Never lie. Outwork your peers. Deliver beautiful value. People watch what you do even if you think they don’t.
9. A fantastic family life sets you up for glorious business life.
Family is one of the best assets in everyone’s life.
10. Life can change in a day. Savour the blessings of this moment. Even if you’re going through a trial, you still have much to be grateful for.