Amazon SDS Training Manager – Shipping & Delivery Support
Welcomes to Twinkle Talks. Today we have a new notification from Amazon company, regarding the role SDS Training Manager – Shipping & Delivery Support.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Work with stakeholders to identify target audience, training needs and ensure training delivery against required training timelines.
- Manage a team of trainers, including their schedule, development and productivity.
- Coordinate and plan trainings such as new hire, cross training, refreshers, onboardings, upskill, launch trainings and any other types of trainings.
- Monitor, track and report on training completion and success metrics.
- Responsible for general administration associated with running training programs.
- Identify site-specific knowledge gaps through observations, focus groups, quality checks, and data analysis and propose specific training topics based on findings.
A day in the life:
on any given day you will do but not limited to the following activities:
- Ensure that training is tracked, recorded and reported to stakeholders.
- Coach and develop trainers.
- Identify knowledge gaps and fix them.
- Work with stakeholders to finalize training needs, duration and schedules.
- Work on global projects and attend meetings.
- Ensure that training processes are followed and adhered.
- 4+ years of experience in the field of training delivery in a corporate environment.
- 2+ years of experience in successfully managing a team of trainers, and supporting their success and growth.
- Competent user level of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and team members in a global environment.
- Demonstrated success and experience with planning and implementing trainings.
- Ability to work backwards from the needs of our customers and conduct training needs assessment and analysis and recommend learning and development initiatives.
- A bachelors / master’s degree in the field of training or a related field.
- Learning / Training certifications is a plus.
To check complete details or to apply for this job click the below button.