Amazon Latest Hiring For International Voice Process Jobs
Hello everyone welcomes to Twinkle Talks. In this article we have the latest notification regarding amazon international voice process jobs.
|Role||International Voice Process Associate|
|Application released on||27-04-2023|
|Application closing Date||Not mentioned|
|No. of. vaccancies||Not mentioned|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Minimum qualification||10 + 2|
Knowledge and skills required:
1. The applicant must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
2. The applicant must possess the ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all International customers.
3. Excellent documentation skills
4. Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
5. Good comprehension skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
6. Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
1. The applicant must be able to work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
2. The ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
1. The applicant must be able to use a desktop computer system.
2. Excellent typing skills
1. Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Word
2. Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
3. Demonstrates an ability to earn in various media.
1. Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, the Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
2. Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites.
3. Familiarity with Internet Explorer
1. Organized and detail-oriented
2. Action-oriented and self-disciplined
3. Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
4. Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
5. Effective problem-solving skills, including decision-making, time management, and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
6. Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
1. The ability to concentrate and follow the customer’s issues without distraction to resolution in a fast-paced environment
2. Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
3. Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
1. The applicant must have the ability to work overtime as required by business—as much as 60 hours a week—most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the festival season.
2. Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays, and events.
3. Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
Qualifications to apply:
1. The minimum qualification is 10+2.
2. Any graduate/PG is eligible to apply